Business managers plan, organize, direct, and oversee the activities needed to accomplish an organization’s mission. They ensure that vital resources - people, money, equipment, information, and work processes - are used effectively and efficiently. This program prepares students to complete a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related major at a four-year university. The Business Administration major is offered by all campuses of the California State University (CSU) system, some campuses of the University of California (UC) system, and many private/independent or out-of-state universities.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Business Administration Program will be able to:
- Perform fundamental accounting and financial management operations associated with business enterprise management.
- Develop business-related written materials such as letters, memoranda, case studies, or reports..
- Analyze and solve problems in business organizations.
- Use economic models and concepts to explain the behavior of business organizations, markets, and consumers.
- Evaluate business-related data using various mathematical techniques.