APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING CHECK LIST:
**If you HAVE NOT attended any colleges or universities outside of SDCCD (Miramar, Mesa or City) you are eligible to schedule an appointment if:
- You have completed SDCCD's Application, Orientation & SEP
**If you HAVE attended any colleges or universities outside of SDCCD (Miramar, Mesa or City) you are eligible to schedule an appointment if:
- All previously attended Official College Transcripts are on file AND Evaluated.
- Contact ALL colleges you have previously attended to request Official Transcripts be sent to your home.
- Hand deliver ALL UNOPENED ENVELOPES containing your transcripts to the Counseling Office during our walk-in hours.
- Fill out the "Request for Transcript Evaluation" paperwork with a counselor.
- Note: this process can take 3 to 4 months to complete, so plan accordingly.
1 HOUR APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE.
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK
We suggest you make your Spring Semester appointments: February to Early April
We suggest you make your Fall Semester appointments: September to Early November