Please click the image above to be directed to the most recent updates for the
San Diego Community College District regarding Covid-19
To best serve our community, student forms have been made available online
Campus Evaluation Services
The on-campus Evaluations office processes the following forms:
- Academic Renewal With/Without Course Repetition (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Certificate of Performance
- Credit by Examination (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- IGETC/CSU General Education Certification
- Modification of Graduation Requirements (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Reissuance of Diploma (email MiramarEvaluations to complete this process)
- Student Petition (for specific conditions: see Transcripts) (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Transcript Evaluation (Please Note: We are currently estimating 90 processing days for Transcript Evaluation)
Students are encouraged to meet with a counselor prior to submitting these forms to ensure requirements are met. Not completing this step may lead to a delay in results.
For more information on the specific processes for each of these please see Evaluations Forms and Petitions.
For more information on Evaluations visit the San Diego Community College District website.
**During closure due to efforts to slow the spread of Covid-19 please email questions to MiramarEvaluations@sdccd.edu**
The above processes have been moved online. Please see https://www.sdccd.edu/students/forms-and-documents.aspx for more information.
Deadlines to Apply to Graduate
FALL 2019 (Applications Closed)
October 1, 2019
Deadline to Apply to Graduate ONLY for students transferring to a CSU in Spring 2019 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
November 15, 2019
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Fall Graduate.
February 13, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for students transferring to a CSU in Fall 2020 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
March 20, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate and ensure student name will be included in the commencement program.
April 30, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate and be a Spring graduate. Students filing after this date will be Summer graduates.
July 31, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate and be a Summer graduate.
June 30, 2020
Requires two weeks to process.
Nearing Graduation? Learn more about Graduation and Commencement below. Please note: Applying to Graduate does not automatically register you to walk in the Commencement Ceremony.